Red Butte Garden continues the summer series, Monday Family Nights, June, July and August. The program is free with regular garden admission, and free for Garden Members.
Bring your family and a picnic and enjoy an evening filled with colors, sounds, cultural music, and dance from around the world. Performances at 6pm & 7pm. Registration not required.
• June 9 Wasatch Eagle Dancers (Native American Dance & Music)
• June 16 Kenshin Taiko (Japanese Drum)
• July 7 Red Desert Ramblers (Bluegrass Band)
• July 14 Island Traditions of Utah (Polynesian Music & Dance)
• August 4 Capoeira (Brazilian Martial Arts)
• August 11 Salt Lake Scots (Bagpipe & Drums)
More information at redbuttegarden.org